Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am validated!

I got a really cool e-mail the other day from Devin Hyde (who I worked with on the Bullet Angelica.) It went a little like this:

"Hey Matt,

I have been at the Toronto Comic Arts Festival for the last two days,
and it has been pretty great. Yesterday I waited in line to meet
Scott McCloud (and his wife). When I got to the front of the line we
chatted for a bit, and he commented that he really liked my shirt, and
was wondering where it was from. If you guessed that I was wearing my
Bullet Angelica shirt then you guessed correctly! I told him it was
for a web comic, the Bullet Angelica, that I used to work on. The
McCloud's laughed a little, and Scott reiterated that he really like
the logo. I agreed that "my friend Matt" did a really good job."

I now feel validated! Scott Mcloud liked the shirt I designed. That's pretty cool...

Thanks so much Devin for the e-mail!

No comments: