Tuesday, January 27, 2009

062_Angelina-Faith-Dracul

This is my first drawing for an RPG player, her character is described below. Vampires are always fun to draw, maybe I'll get a zombie request soon.

About this Drawing:

Was born in a small town in the United States. Raised by parents who are full blooded wizards. She was the youngest of four, and all attended Hogwarts. She trained as mage and a healer, finished school and did some traveling. Her aunt passed away and left her a castle and belongings in the United Kingdom and looked at the home, it was to big for just me so I let some of my closest friends and their family live there. Shortly after I moved to the United Kingdom I met and fell in love with Barty Crouch Jr.. He was with another, she was a powerful witch and being. I was warned and threatened to stay away from him but I didn't listen. My dear friend MariLee wanted to help protect me by biting me and turned me into a Vampire. This opened a hole new world for me leaving my birth name and family behind, I took the name Angelina Dracul.

No comments: