Sunday, December 28, 2008

First step into a new Blog.

Hi.

I'm Matt...and this is Drawsumthin Cool.

The official site. Ta-Duh!

Okay it isn't much to look at now. I still don't even have an actual URL, but I'm working on it.

This whole thing starts from the fact I needed to make some extra money to help with the bills, so I started drawing. Which is nothing new. Everyone who knows me knows I draw.

I draw a lot.

I've done comics, portratits, illustrations...yadda...yadda...yadda. But maybe for once I figured that all this stuff I've been doing could actually contribute to helping my family.

Yea...I also am an artist for my actual job, but that is production art. But you process all this artwork everyday that someone else has created and it depresses you that you didn't come up with it first.

I do have to give props to the one who actually gave me the idea.

Len of Jawbone Radio (a great podcast that you should check out), who started "Monster-by-Mail" was the inspiration for this model. So definately check him out...he's really cool.

So come back and check out my stuff and consider buying something cool. Tell me what you want and I'll serve you up a 5 x 7 slice of arty goodness.

No comments: